Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Moe's First Run of the Season

 Moe's First Run of the Season

Moe sent me a video link to his YouTube channel showcasing his first run of the season.


Here is Moe's message to me.

Hi All,
On Tuesday I took advantage of the wonderful weather to complete a run on my outdoor layout.  It felt good after operating on the indoor layout all winter.


If the supply of vaccines is maintained at a good level we could be operating at Fred's by mid-May which would lift the hearts of many.
Below is a YouTube link to a short presentation of my first run of the season.
Stay healthy.
Cheers,
Moe

Well, I won't share any more pics...I'll let Moe's videography tell the story.  Simply copy and paste the link below into your computer's browser to watch Moe's first run of the season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhPwD2bXNrs

Thanks, Moe, for sharing this with us.
All the best, Mike Hamer, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment