Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Henk's Plough Extra Cleaning the Rails Following an Early Snowfall


While I don't have pics from Henk's layout...


...I do have a picture of the signal bridge I built for his garden railroad.
You might just see it in the video.


I don't have an image of his snowplough...


...but I do have a couple of pics I took at the Rail Expo in Delson, the railroad museum just south of Montreal.

So, now to the cool link to the video Henk snapped on his property.  Here are Henk's exact words..."We were lucky in Kemptville, Ontario, on Sunday October 31. Above zero temperatures, fresh snow, a good pack, not too heavy and switches not frozen.

Time to get the snow plow out of the shed.

It was not easy to shoot the video and control the train with one person, but the result is not bad I think."

Here's the link...you may have to copy and paste it into your address bar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LblIhxNz-UM&feature=em-share_video_user


All the best, Mike Hamer, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment