Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Four Diesel Locomotives For Sale

 Four Diesel Locomotives For Sale

Marcel has just sent me an e-mail detailing four locomotives he has come across that a friend had wished to sell.  Marcel purchased them and he graciously has made them available to our society members first.  Here is the e-mail Marcel sent my way.


"Hello Mike. Today I came across a Gentleman from Buckeye Arizona who was looking to part with some locomotives he owned."


"I purchased the four from him with the sole intent on re-selling them to our club members at OVGRS." 


"I am offering them to club members first and then anyone interested."



"I am asking $225.00 (Canadian dollars) each for them."


"They are in pristine condition in their original boxes. The railings have never been installed even."
The Southern Pacific GP9 is now SOLD.


"All parts are there."


 "Anyone interested can let me know. If I don't get inquiries I will attempt to sell them here to fellow railroaders. Thanks."
The Burlington Route GP7 is now SOLD.


"I am attaching photos of the four for you to send around to the group.  All of the locos are track powered, even the calf!"

Thanks so much Marcel for thinking of our group first!  Hopefully these will make some nice Christmas presents for some of our members!
All the best, Mike Hamer, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment