Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Large Scale Items For Sale

 G Scale Trains For Sale

Pictures for your perusal.

Our good friend, Barry Birkett in Belleville, is selling a number of G Scale Items for a friend.  Prices will appear on the OVGRS website when Gene gets the info up there.  Barry wanted the locomotives to be pictured for your perusal and he thought the blog would be the best way to showcase to everyone in the group.  The carriers (carrying cases) are extra and their price is noted with their images below. Here is the message Barry sent me.

Please let everyone know that I am selling this collection on behalf of Dale and June Summers, who wish to sell everything train related and move into a retirement condo...on "doctor's orders".  As late as this past July, I was helping them build a beautiful elevated railway in their large back yard in Trenton.  Now, the yard is bare.

Dale and June were the ONLY loyal operators on my railway over the last two years.  I am doing this for them "pro bono" because they are physically unable to do so.

A further note from Barry...

I would like all of our garden railroad friends to know about Dale, who is one of my best friends here, and the only one who attended almost all my regular ops sessions, except when his health interfered.  He often operated a train with his wife, June, and many of the folks from Ottawa at our Belleville invasions would have met them.

They are a class act.
Barry

Barry also sent the following note to me...

I really appreciate you posting pics to the blog, Mike.  After sending the message to you and Gene, I figured that your first blog entry with some pictures could go out to everyone to alert them to the ad on the OVGRS website, and Gene could get them that way.  I say that knowing that Gene will probably send the alert out after he makes the entries on the site.

Blessings,

Barry

PS:  I should also add that people should place their orders with me directly, and we can the discuss pickup or delivery options.  Interac transfers would be probably the best way to make payments.

If you have interest in any of these items, contact Barry.  His e-mail is in our group mail listing.


3 Truck Shay

(The following four images)

Carrier extra $20.00


Remember, you can click on any image to enlarge it.
Click outside the image to reduce it.




2 Truck Shay

(The following two images)

Carrier extra $15.00



Mogul

(The following two images)

Carrier extra $15.00



Annie - D&RGW

(The following two images)

Carrier extra $20.00



Hope this helps the cause for everyone!

All the best, Mike Hamer, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment