Monday, August 26, 2019

Session #14 Pat's Great Pics and Stories At One Point in the Session


Pat had sent me these wonderful five images from our session this week which I had overlooked in my e-mail account.  My apologies, Pat, for the oversight.

Below is Pat's narrative.

There was a lot of action at Bell as George was working train 21 to go back to Firgrove, while Moe and train 66 (I think) was busy at the interchange (derailed). Malcolm and I on train 304 were waiting on Moe to finish as the Interchange was our last move at Bell.




To top it off Pool Train 15 arrived as well.  Four trains in Bell at the same time.  Impressive!  Malcolm took advantage and did some video footage while we waited.



                                                  Some pics of Henk in Nelson Yard...




...with his umbrella friends.


         And...here we have "Driving Miss Scobie"...Bill with his hat of the week!
                                 Thanks a ton, Pat for the great images and story.                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment